|Actual/planned revision date||Revision description|
- New method has been added: "Changing an Order"
- package_id field has been added to the "Order Details" method for correct changing an order
- New method has been added: "Cashbox check information"
- payment_info block with the COD payment type has been added to the "Order Details" method
A new method “Calculator. Calculation of customs duties when delivering to the Russian Federation” has been added:
The method allows a foreign e-shop to request amount of customs duties (duties + broker’s fee) when delivering to the Russian Federation.
|Kladr codes have been deprecated in the "List of Regions" and "List of Cities" methods|
|Field "is_handout" was added in the "List of Pickup Points" method|
|New methods have been added: "Calculator. Calculation by tariff code", "Calculator. Calculation by available tariffs"|
- Added opportunity to receive order information by CDEK order number
- In the response of the "Order Details" method is_reverse field was added
- In the response of the "Order Details" method, information about the associated reverse order was added to the block of related entities
- In the response of the "Order Details" method passport_requirements_satisfied field was added
- New method "Passport data Information" has been added
- For the "Create order" and "Changing the order" methods, the "Length", "Width", and "Height" fields are required.
- In the "Order registration" method it is possible to transfer the need to generate a print form for an order (print field).
In the response of the "Order Details" method, information about the associated printable was added to the block of related entities.
- New method "Registration of refusal" was added.
|In the "List of Regions" method response was added prefix field|
|The following changes in the protocol have been implemented due to start of delivery of orders to CDEK parcel terminals:|
- In the "Order Registration" method it is possible to transfer orders to parcel terminals with their own tariffs and a limited set of additional services. A prerequisite is the transfer of dimensions.
- In the "List of Pickup Points" method it is possible to filter parcel terminals, as well as receive information about the maximum dimensions of parcel terminals lockers.
|In the "Order Details" method, services.sum, packages.weight_volume, packages.weight_calc, packages.items.delivery_amount fields and delivery_detail block have been added|
|Keys of test account were changed|
|Added developer_key field in the "Order Registration", "Order Information" methods|
|Added "Sent to the sender city" and "Received in the sending city" statuses|
New methods have been added: "List of Pickup Points", "Registration of delivery appointment", "Information about delivery appointment"
Added a new type of event for webhooks - readiness of the printed form (PRINT_FORM)
Added is_return field to status webhook
In the "Order Details" method, a block of related entities related_entities, the is_return field has been added
- Filters need to be transferred not in the request body, but in the parameters in the methods "List of Regions" and "List of Cities"
- We switched to a new response format to clients’ requests from February 2, 2020. Full description here
|comment attribute has become mandatory in the method "Registration of a courier invitation"|
|New methods for getting order receipt and barcode CP for the order have been added|
|178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 231, 232,376 tariff codes are no longer available|